About Me

My photo
i'm a simple man living far away from my home - tryna establish what my life is about...dEscriBin' mYseLf I woUldN't bE mOdeSt ;) iT's uP 2 u gUys 2 mAke a viSioN oF mE ;) cOme aNd tAke a pEEk iNto mY wOrLd.

21 July 2005

thX lOrd 4 seNdin' kAyNe wEst

College Drop Out by Kanye West is what I’m listenin’ to currently. I think the lyrics are blazzing. It is time for something new and uplifting coz all we hear on the radio are beaches, hoes, alcohol and sex as if we are not an intelligent being capable of more.

“Jesus Walks" is my favorite song on the alboom. I first heard this song one year ago when got a cd from Volney ( Clive Brown’s nephew ). Kanye talks about God in a way that no other rapper has before. He is sending a message saying that there is nothing wrong with publicly displaying your love for Jesus Christ & that’s a holy truth! Highly recommend this alboom, mainly because of the fact that Kanye has tremendous charisma, uses constant voice inflictions and has a great combination of humorous and thought-provoking rhymes. One more thing... I can't wait the upcomin' "Late registration" new alboom ( 30 august 2005) any longer :)

No comments: